This info is about GamesDesktop 020.256 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.256 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More data about the program GamesDesktop 020.256 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.256 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_256 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_256\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.256. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.256's main executable file and it takes close to 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 020.256. They take 7.98 MB (8363304
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_256.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.256
of GamesDesktop 020.256.
GamesDesktop 020.256 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 020.256 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.256 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.256 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.256". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.256 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 020.256 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.256, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.256:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_256\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 020.256.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.256, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.256 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.256 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.256 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.256 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.256 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:50:19.517