You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.20 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.20 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.20 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. GamesDesktop 020.20's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.20's main executable file and it occupies about 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.20. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8360576
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_20.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 020.20 version 020.20
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 020.20.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.20:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\gmsd_br_20.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\qwert.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_20_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.20 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GamesDesktop 020.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.20". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 020.20 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.20:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_20\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.20.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.20 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.20 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-19 00:24:49.680