GamesDesktop 016.58 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.58 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://in.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 016.58 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Usually the GamesDesktop 016.58 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_58 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 016.58 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_58\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes).
GamesDesktop 016.58 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.97 MB (8360168
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_in_58.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.58
of GamesDesktop 016.58.
GamesDesktop 016.58 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove GamesDesktop 016.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.58 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.58 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.58". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.58 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 016.58 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 016.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.58:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_58\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 016.58.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.58 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.58 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 016.58 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.58 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 03:34:12.190