GamesDesktop 013.147 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.147 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 013.147 can be seen at http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_147 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 013.147 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_147\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 013.147's main file takes about 3.13 MB (3283632 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 013.147. They take about 7.97 MB (8362144
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_gb_147.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 013.147
of GamesDesktop 013.147.
GamesDesktop 013.147 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 013.147 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 013.147 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 013.147 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 013.147". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 013.147 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 013.147 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 013.147, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.147:
- The publisher is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_147\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 013.147.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 013.147, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.147 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 013.147 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.147 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 013.147 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.147 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:50:52.357