GamesDesktop 010.150 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.150 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more facts about GamesDesktop 010.150 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_150 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 010.150's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_150\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes).
GamesDesktop 010.150 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8358744
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_tr_150.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 010.150 version 010.150
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.150 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
GamesDesktop 010.150 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 010.150 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 010.150 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 010.150 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 010.150". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 010.150 program will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 010.150 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 010.150, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.150:
- The web site of the application is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_150\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 010.150.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 010.150, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 010.150 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 010.150 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.150 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 010.150 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.150 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:37:23.650