This page is about GamesDesktop 009.71 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 009.71 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 009.71 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_71 directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_71\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71. The application's main executable file occupies 3.80 MB (3986576 bytes) on disk and is labeled gmsd_pt_71.exe.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 009.71. They take an average of 4.48 MB (4702732
bytes) on disk.
- gmsd_pt_71.exe (3.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009.71
of GamesDesktop 009.71.
GamesDesktop 009.71 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 009.71 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 009.71". The GamesDesktop 009.71 app will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 009.71 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 009.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.71:
- The web site of the application is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_71\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 009.71.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 009.71 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 009.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.71 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.71 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:35:39.120