You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.62 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.62 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More data about the program GamesDesktop 008.62 can be seen at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 008.62 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_62 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GamesDesktop 008.62's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_62\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 3.13 MB (3279048 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 008.62 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8360248
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_pl_62.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 008.62 version 008.62
GamesDesktop 008.62 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase GamesDesktop 008.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 008.62 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 008.62 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.62". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.62 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 008.62 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 008.62, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.62:
- The publisher is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_62\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 008.62.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 008.62 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.62 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.62 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 008.62 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.62 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:59:49.313