You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.55 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.55 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 008.55 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. Usually the GamesDesktop 008.55 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_55 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_55\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 008.55. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 008.55's primary executable file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 008.55 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8359592
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_pl_55.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 008.55
of GamesDesktop 008.55.
GamesDesktop 008.55 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove GamesDesktop 008.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 008.55 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 008.55 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.55". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.55 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 008.55 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 008.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.55:
- The software company is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_55\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 008.55.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 008.55 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 008.55 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.55 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.55 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:51:46.743