This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can read more about about GamesDesktop 006.78 at http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 006.78 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 006.78's main executable file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3279048 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 006.78 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.97 MB (8359744
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_fi_78.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 006.78 version 006.78
GamesDesktop 006.78 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 006.78 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 006.78". The GamesDesktop 006.78 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 006.78 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 006.78, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 006.78:
- The web site of the application is: http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 006.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 006.78 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 006.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 006.78 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:50:20.363