This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.248 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 003.248 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about GamesDesktop 003.248 can be found at http://it.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_248 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 003.248's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_248\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 003.248's main file takes around 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GamesDesktop 003.248. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8357832
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_it_248.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 003.248 version 003.248
GamesDesktop 003.248 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove GamesDesktop 003.248 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 003.248 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 003.248 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 003.248". The GamesDesktop 003.248 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 003.248 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 003.248, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 003.248:
- The software company is: http://it.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_it_248\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 003.248.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 003.248 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 003.248 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 003.248 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 003.248 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 003.248 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:12:51.110