This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.95 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.95 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please follow http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 001.95 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_95 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 001.95 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_95\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 001.95's primary file takes around 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 001.95. They take about 7.98 MB (8365253
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_fr_95.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.95
of GamesDesktop 001.95.
GamesDesktop 001.95 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove GamesDesktop 001.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 001.95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 001.95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.95". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 001.95 program will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 001.95 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.95:
- The web site of the program is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_95\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 001.95.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.95 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 001.95 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.95 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.95 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130