You can find below details on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.558 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.558 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 001.558 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\gmsd_fr_558 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 001.558 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\gmsd_fr_558\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 001.558 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.63 MB (15345080
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_fr_558.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 001.558 version 001.558
GamesDesktop 001.558 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase GamesDesktop 001.558 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 001.558 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 001.558 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.558". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 001.558 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 001.558 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.558, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.558:
- The web site of the program is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\gmsd_fr_558\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 001.558.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.558, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.558 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.558 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.558 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.558 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.558 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:36:05.860