GamesDesktop 001.468 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.468 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More data about the app GamesDesktop 001.468 can be seen at http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 001.468 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_468 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.468 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_468\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the GamesDesktop 001.468's primary executable file and it takes circa 701.04 KB (717869 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 001.468. They occupy about 701.04 KB (717869
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about GamesDesktop 001.468 version 001.468
GamesDesktop 001.468 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.468 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.468 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 001.468 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 001.468". The GamesDesktop 001.468 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 001.468 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 001.468, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.468:
- The publisher is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fr_468\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.468.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.468, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 001.468 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 001.468 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 001.468 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 001.468 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.468 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:06:52.753