This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.42 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.42 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please follow http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 001.42 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. GamesDesktop 001.42 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_42 folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_42\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 001.42. The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3279528 bytes).
GamesDesktop 001.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8354689
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_fr_42.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 001.42
of GamesDesktop 001.42.
GamesDesktop 001.42 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 001.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 001.42 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 001.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 001.42". The GamesDesktop 001.42 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 001.42 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 001.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 001.42:
- The software company is: http://fr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fr_42\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 001.42.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 001.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 001.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 001.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 001.42 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 001.42 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 001.42 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130