You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesBar 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199 from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Oberon Media, Inc.. Click on http://www.oberon-media.com
to get more facts about GamesBar 188.8.131.52 on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Usually the GamesBar 184.108.40.206 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GamesBar 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the GamesBar 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies around 250.10 KB (256104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GamesBar 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1193104
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstaller.exe (313.39 KB)
- SearchEngineProtection.exe (601.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (250.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GamesBar 188.8.131.52.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall GamesBar 184.108.40.206.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\GamesBar
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\220.127.116.11\oberontb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\18.104.22.168\oberontb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GameInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\GBUninstPopup.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oberon Media\InstalledComponents\GamesBar
GamesBar 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by the software company Oberon Media, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GamesBar 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GamesBar 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesBar 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesBar 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the GamesBar 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesBar 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesBar 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesBar 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.oberon-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesBar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesBar 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling GamesBar 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesBar 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesBar 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesBar 126.96.36.199 by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesBar 188.8.131.52 by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesBar 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 15:42:31.237