This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Games-desktop 020.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Games-desktop 020.2 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://br.recover.com
to get more details about Games-desktop 020.2 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Games-desktop 020.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Games-desktop directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Games-desktop 020.2 is "C:\Program Files\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Games-desktop 020.2's main executable file and it occupies around 691.20 KB (707792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Games-desktop 020.2. They occupy about 691.20 KB (707792
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Games-desktop 020.2 version 020.2
Games-desktop 020.2 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Games-desktop 020.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Games-desktop 020.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Games-desktop 020.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Games-desktop 020.2". The Games-desktop 020.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Games-desktop 020.2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Games-desktop 020.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Games-desktop 020.2:
- The software company is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Games-desktop 020.2.
8. After removing Games-desktop 020.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 020.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Games-desktop 020.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Games-desktop 020.2 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that Games-desktop 020.2 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Games-desktop 020.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 01:07:52.920