This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Games-desktop 020.16 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Games-desktop 020.16 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://br.recover.com
if you want to read more on Games-desktop 020.16 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Games-desktop 020.16 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Games-desktop directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Games-desktop 020.16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Games-desktop\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 703.73 KB (720617 bytes).
Games-desktop 020.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 703.73 KB (720617
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Games-desktop 020.16 version 020.16
Games-desktop 020.16 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Games-desktop 020.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Games-desktop 020.16 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Games-desktop 020.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Games-desktop 020.16". If it is installed on your PC the Games-desktop 020.16 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Games-desktop 020.16 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Games-desktop 020.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Games-desktop 020.16:
- The software company is: http://br.recover.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Games-desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Games-desktop 020.16.
8. After uninstalling Games-desktop 020.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Games-desktop 020.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Games-desktop 020.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Games-desktop 020.16 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that Games-desktop 020.16 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Games-desktop 020.16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:34:25.053