This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Games Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Games Manager from your systemiWin Inc.
. More information on iWin Inc. can be seen here
. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Games Manager. Games Manager's main file takes around 3.90 MB (4084720 bytes) and its name is GamesManager.exe.
Games Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.43 MB (35056312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.90 MB)
- GMLauncher.exe (42.48 KB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (501.49 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (485.99 KB)
- iWinUninstallWrapper.exe (154.00 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (474.03 KB)
- 2459711274744724763.exe (26.85 MB)
This page is about Games Manager version 18.104.22.1683
only. You can find below info on other versions of Games Manager:
...click to view all...
Games Manager is a program offered by iWin Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Games Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Games Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Games Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Games Manager". If it exists on your system the Games Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Games Manager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Games Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Games Manager.
8. After uninstalling Games Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Games Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Games Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Games Manager by iWin Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Games Manager by iWin Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Games Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:02:33.317