This page contains complete information on how to remove Games Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Games Manager from your systemiWin Inc.
. You can read more on iWin Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Games Manager. Games Manager's main file takes around 4.04 MB (4234128 bytes) and is called GamesManager.exe.
Games Manager contains of the executables below. They take 8.96 MB (9391376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (4.04 MB)
- GMLauncher.exe (42.38 KB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (1.10 MB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (771.89 KB)
- iWinUninstallWrapper.exe (512.91 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (1.48 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (473.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Games Manager. You can find below a few links to other Games Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\GamesManager.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\GamesManager.exe.FriendlyAppName
Games Manager is a program released by iWin Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Games Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Games Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Games Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Games Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Games Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Games Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Games Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Games Manager.
8. After uninstalling Games Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Games Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Games Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Games Manager by iWin Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Games Manager by iWin Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Games Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:25:24.620