Games Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Games Manager from your computerIplay
. Open here
for more info on Iplay. Games Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager directory, subject to the user's choice. Games Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1648120 bytes) on disk and is called GamesManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Games Manager. They take 13.69 MB (14352392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (1.57 MB)
- GMLauncher.exe (38.48 KB)
- OmnitureReporter.exe (130.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (472.69 KB)
- 11738453.exe (11.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Games Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Games Manager:
...click to view all...
Games Manager is a program marketed by Iplay. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Games Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Games Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Games Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Games Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Games Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Games Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Games Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Games Manager.
8. After uninstalling Games Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Games Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Games Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Games Manager by Iplay from your computer, we are not saying that Games Manager by Iplay is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Games Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 17:51:54.497