This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GameSwift for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GameSwift from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on GameSwift on PGWARE LLC's web page. Usually the GameSwift program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GameSwift is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameSwift.exe is the GameSwift's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.30 MB (2415240 bytes) on disk.
GameSwift is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.60 MB (7971872
bytes) on disk:
- GameSwift.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- GameSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of GameSwift. You can find below info on other releases of GameSwift:
...click to view all...
GameSwift is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GameSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GameSwift from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GameSwift or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameSwift". The GameSwift program will be found very quickly. When you click GameSwift in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GameSwift, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameSwift:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameSwift.
8. After removing GameSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GameSwift that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GameSwift by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GameSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameSwift supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:25:56.993