GameProtector 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GameProtector 1.0 from your systemGameProtector.com
. Open here
where you can read more on GameProtector.com. More information about the application GameProtector 1.0 can be seen at http://www.gameprotector.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Game Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GameProtector 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Game Protector\unins000.exe. GameProtector.exe is the GameProtector 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.02 MB (2113536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GameProtector 1.0. They take about 2.70 MB (2836254
bytes) on disk.
- GameProtector.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The current web page applies to GameProtector 1.0 version 1.0
GameProtector 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company GameProtector.com. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase GameProtector 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GameProtector 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameProtector 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameProtector 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the GameProtector 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click GameProtector 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GameProtector 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameProtector 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gameprotector.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Game Protector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GameProtector 1.0.
8. After removing GameProtector 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GameProtector 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GameProtector 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameProtector 1.0 by GameProtector.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GameProtector 1.0 by GameProtector.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameProtector 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 22:06:13.520