GameFly is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GameFly from your PCGameFly, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GameFly, Inc.. Detailed information about GameFly can be seen at http://www.gamefly.com
. GameFly is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GameFly folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GameFly is C:\Program Files\GameFly\Uninstall GameFly.exe. GameFly.exe is the GameFly's primary executable file and it takes around 140.67 KB (144048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GameFly. They take about 646.46 KB (661972
bytes) on disk.
- GameFly.exe (140.67 KB)
- Uninstall GameFly.exe (419.02 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- GameflyGameInstallManager.exe (11.38 KB)
- winOSext.exe (17.38 KB)
The current page applies to GameFly version 1.2.205
only. Click on the links below for other GameFly versions:
...click to view all...
GameFly is an application released by the software company GameFly, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GameFly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GameFly with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GameFly or simply click the Search field and type in "GameFly". If it is installed on your PC the GameFly app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GameFly in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GameFly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameFly:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFly\Uninstall GameFly.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameFly.
8. After uninstalling GameFly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GameFly which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameFly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameFly by GameFly, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GameFly by GameFly, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameFly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 17:28:09.340