This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GameFast.exe for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GameFast.exe from your systemASUSTEK Computer Inc
. More information on ASUSTEK Computer Inc can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Asus\GameFast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GameFast.exe is C:\Program Files\Asus\GameFast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameFast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 776.67 KB (795312 bytes) on disk.
GameFast.exe contains of the executables below. They take 1.87 MB (1962336
bytes) on disk.
- GameFast.exe (776.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
When you're planning to uninstall GameFast.exe you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GameFast.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Rotation Desktop for G Series\GameFast.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rotation Desktop for G Series_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rotation Desktop for G Series_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GameFast.exe is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK Computer Inc. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GameFast.exe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GameFast.exe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameFast.exe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameFast.exe". If it is installed on your PC the GameFast.exe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GameFast.exe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameFast.exe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GameFast.exe.
8. After removing GameFast.exe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameFast.exe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GameFast.exe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GameFast.exe by ASUSTEK Computer Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that GameFast.exe by ASUSTEK Computer Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GameFast.exe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:25:39.923