Game Park Console
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Game Park Console for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Game Park Console from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. You can read more on Oberon Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Game Park Console can be seen at http://gamepark.asus.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Game Park Console by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameParkConsole.exe and its approximative size is 536.89 KB (549776 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Game Park Console. They take 1.88 MB (1970527
bytes) on disk.
- FullRemove.exe (128.89 KB)
- GameParkConsole.exe (536.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Game Park Console version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Game Park Console versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Game Park Console when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\asus.ico
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\design.dll
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\FullRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\GameParkConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
Game Park Console is an application offered by Oberon Media, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Game Park Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Game Park Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Game Park Console or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Park Console". If it exists on your system the Game Park Console application will be found very quickly. When you click Game Park Console in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Game Park Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Park Console:
- The web site of the program is: http://gamepark.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Game Park Console.
8. After removing Game Park Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Game Park Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Park Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Game Park Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:42:53.227