Game Park Console
Game Park Console is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Game Park Console from your PCOberon Media, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Oberon Media, Inc.. Click on http://gamepark.asus.com
to get more info about Game Park Console on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Usually the Game Park Console application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Game Park Console by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 526.89 KB (539536 bytes) on disk and is named GameParkConsole.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Game Park Console. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1959775
bytes) on disk.
- FullRemove.exe (128.39 KB)
- GameParkConsole.exe (526.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Game Park Console version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Game Park Console releases:
Game Park Console is an application by Oberon Media, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Game Park Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Game Park Console from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Game Park Console or simply click the Search feature and type in "Game Park Console". If it exists on your system the Game Park Console program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Game Park Console in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Game Park Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Park Console:
- The software company is: http://gamepark.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Park Console.
8. After removing Game Park Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Game Park Console that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Game Park Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Game Park Console supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:58:58.760