Game Explorer Categories - kids
Game Explorer Categories - kids is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Game Explorer Categories - kids from your PCWildTangent, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent, Inc.. Usually the Game Explorer Categories - kids application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Game Explorer Categories - kids folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Game Explorer Categories - kids by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Game Explorer Categories - kids\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. provider.exe is the Game Explorer Categories - kids's primary executable file and it takes about 322.26 KB (329992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Game Explorer Categories - kids. They take 685.00 KB (701439
bytes) on disk.
- provider.exe (322.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.74 KB)
This page is about Game Explorer Categories - kids version 184.108.40.206
If you are manually uninstalling Game Explorer Categories - kids we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Game Explorer Categories - kids is an application released by the software company WildTangent, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Game Explorer Categories - kids is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Game Explorer Categories - kids from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Game Explorer Categories - kids or simply click the Search field and type in "Game Explorer Categories - kids". If it is installed on your PC the Game Explorer Categories - kids application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Game Explorer Categories - kids in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Game Explorer Categories - kids, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Game Explorer Categories - kids.
8. After removing Game Explorer Categories - kids, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Game Explorer Categories - kids that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Explorer Categories - kids using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Game Explorer Categories - kids by WildTangent, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Game Explorer Categories - kids by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Game Explorer Categories - kids in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:29:03.670