You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Game Channels for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Game Channels from your computerWildTangent, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent, Inc.. Usually the Game Channels program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Game Explorer Categories - main folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Game Channels is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Game Explorer Categories - main\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. provider.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 322.89 KB (330640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Game Channels. They take 685.29 KB (701733
bytes) on disk.
- provider.exe (322.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (362.40 KB)
This info is about Game Channels version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Game Channels releases:
...click to view all...
Game Channels is a program released by the software company WildTangent, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Game Channels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Game Channels from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Game Channels or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Channels". If it is installed on your PC the Game Channels app will be found automatically. After you click Game Channels in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Game Channels, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Channels.
8. After uninstalling Game Channels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Game Channels which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Game Channels using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Game Channels by WildTangent, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Game Channels by WildTangent, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Game Channels in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:08:51.323