Game Capture HD60 S v184.108.40.206
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Game Capture HD60 S v220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Game Capture HD60 S v18.104.22.168 from your PCElgato Systems
. Go over here
for more information on Elgato Systems. Game Capture HD60 S v22.214.171.124 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Elgato\Game Capture HD60 S directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Game Capture HD60 S v126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Elgato\Game Capture HD60 S\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 529.89 KB (542612 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Game Capture HD60 S v188.8.131.52. They occupy about 529.89 KB (542612
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (529.89 KB)
The current page applies to Game Capture HD60 S v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Game Capture HD60 S v18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Elgato Systems. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Game Capture HD60 S v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Game Capture HD60 S v126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Game Capture HD60 S v188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Capture HD60 S v184.108.40.206". The Game Capture HD60 S v220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Game Capture HD60 S v18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Game Capture HD60 S v22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Game Capture HD60 S v126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Game Capture HD60 S v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Capture HD60 S v184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Game Capture HD60 S v220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Game Capture HD60 S v18.104.22.168 by Elgato Systems from your computer, we are not saying that Game Capture HD60 S v22.214.171.124 by Elgato Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Game Capture HD60 S v126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:48:20.890