This page contains complete information on how to remove Game Assistant for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Game Assistant from your systemVTools
. More data about VTools can be read here
. Game Assistant is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Assistant directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Game Assistant is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Game Assistant\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Game Assistant's primary file takes around 5.12 MB (5368144 bytes) and is named GameAssistantMain.exe.
Game Assistant contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.61 MB (12168848
bytes) on disk.
- GameAssistantMain.exe (5.12 MB)
- GASendBugReport.exe (1.07 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.75 MB)
This page is about Game Assistant version 2.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Game Assistant:
Game Assistant is a program offered by the software company VTools. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Game Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Game Assistant from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Game Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Game Assistant". If it exists on your system the Game Assistant application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Game Assistant in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Game Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Game Assistant.
8. After removing Game Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Game Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Game Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Assistant by VTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Game Assistant by VTools is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Game Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:57:14.640