You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Galapago for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Galapago from your PCOberon Media
. Open here
for more details on Oberon Media. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Galapago folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Galapago is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Galapago\Uninstall.exe. Launch.exe is the Galapago's primary executable file and it takes close to 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
Galapago is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.73 MB (2866576
bytes) on disk:
- FullRemove.exe (128.89 KB)
- Galapago.exe (1.98 MB)
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Galapago:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menú Inicio\Programas\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\fmodex.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Galapago.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Galapago.ini
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\GDFShell.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\HookIsolate.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Launch.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\omdata\images\icon.ico
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\samsung.ico
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\SwiftShader.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\SwiftShader.ini
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\TimeProtect.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\unicows.dll
- C:\Archivos de programa\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menú Inicio\Programas\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Galapago.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menú Inicio\Programas\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Samsung Casual Games.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menú Inicio\Programas\Samsung Casual Games\Galapago\Uninstall.lnk
Galapago is an application marketed by the software company Oberon Media. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Galapago is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Galapago from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Galapago or simply activate the Search field and type in "Galapago". If it exists on your system the Galapago program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Galapago in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Galapago, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Galapago.
8. After removing Galapago, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Galapago which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Galapago using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Galapago by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Galapago by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Galapago supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:11:08.210