This page is about Gadwin PrintScreen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your systemGadwin Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Gadwin Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
to get more information about Gadwin PrintScreen on Gadwin Systems, Inc.'s website. Usually the Gadwin PrintScreen program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Gadwin PrintScreen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe. Gadwin PrintScreen's primary file takes about 484.00 KB (495616 bytes) and is named PrintScreen.exe.
Gadwin PrintScreen installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 557.56 KB (570939
bytes) on disk.
- PrintScreen.exe (484.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Gadwin PrintScreen. You can find below info on other releases of Gadwin PrintScreen:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Gadwin PrintScreen when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\file_id.diz
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Gadwin on Web.htm
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.chm
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\InstalledProductName
Gadwin PrintScreen is an application marketed by Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gadwin PrintScreen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gadwin PrintScreen or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". The Gadwin PrintScreen program will be found very quickly. After you click Gadwin PrintScreen in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gadwin PrintScreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:49:39.020