GV LicenseManager 2.40
GV LicenseManager 2.40 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 from your PCGrass Valley K.K.
. Take a look here
for more details on Grass Valley K.K.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grass Valley\GV LicenseManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Grass Valley\GV LicenseManager\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AppMaintainer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.88 MB (9315552 bytes) on disk.
GV LicenseManager 2.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.91 MB (10391679
bytes) on disk.
- AppMaintainer.exe (8.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (812.91 KB)
- installanchorservice.exe (119.00 KB)
- uninstallanchorservice.exe (119.00 KB)
The current web page applies to GV LicenseManager 2.40 version 2.40
If you're planning to uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\EDIUS7.32\EDIUS\Runtime\GV LicenseManager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\EDIUS7.40_Updater\EDIUS\Runtime\GV LicenseManager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\EDIUS7.32\EDIUS\Runtime\GV LicenseManager\Setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\EDIUS7.40_Updater\EDIUS\Runtime\GV LicenseManager\Setup.exe
GV LicenseManager 2.40 is an application by the software company Grass Valley K.K.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove GV LicenseManager 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GV LicenseManager 2.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GV LicenseManager 2.40". The GV LicenseManager 2.40 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GV LicenseManager 2.40 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GV LicenseManager 2.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GV LicenseManager 2.40.
8. After uninstalling GV LicenseManager 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GV LicenseManager 2.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GV LicenseManager 2.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 by Grass Valley K.K. from your PC, we are not saying that GV LicenseManager 2.40 by Grass Valley K.K. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GV LicenseManager 2.40 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:48:09.843