GSN is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GSN from your systemPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. GSN is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove GSN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the GSN's main executable file and it takes close to 7.23 MB (7586120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GSN. They take 10.27 MB (10769040
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.23 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11860
GSN has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
GSN is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove GSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GSN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GSN or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSN". The GSN app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GSN in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GSN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GSN.
8. After removing GSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GSN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GSN by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that GSN by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GSN in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-09 19:53:47.927