GSAK 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 188.8.131.52 from your systemCWE computer services
. More info about CWE computer services can be seen here
. More information about the program GSAK 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. GSAK 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. GSAK 18.104.22.168's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.46 MB (16210432 bytes) on disk and is labeled gsak.exe.
GSAK 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.95 MB (28260980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.85 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.46 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.50 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.39 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GSAK 188.8.131.52.
GSAK 184.108.40.206 is an application released by CWE computer services. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove GSAK 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GSAK 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSAK 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the GSAK 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GSAK 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GSAK 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GSAK 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GSAK 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing GSAK 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GSAK 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GSAK 220.127.116.11 by CWE computer services from your computer, we are not saying that GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GSAK 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 17:17:41.093