GSAK 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall GSAK 184.108.40.206 from your systemCWE computer services
. Take a look here
for more info on CWE computer services. Further information about GSAK 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GSAK 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named gsak.exe and its approximative size is 15.42 MB (16172544 bytes).
GSAK 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 26.88 MB (28182555
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.42 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.47 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to GSAK 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
GSAK 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company CWE computer services. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove GSAK 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GSAK 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GSAK 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSAK 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the GSAK 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GSAK 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GSAK 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GSAK 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GSAK 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing GSAK 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GSAK 18.104.22.168 by CWE computer services from your computer, we are not saying that GSAK 22.214.171.124 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GSAK 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-22 10:42:46.550