This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GSAK 18.104.22.168 from your systemCWE computer services
. More information on CWE computer services can be seen here
. More data about the software GSAK 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.gsak.net
. Usually the GSAK 126.96.36.199 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GSAK 188.8.131.52. GSAK 184.108.40.206's main file takes about 15.16 MB (15896576 bytes) and is called gsak.exe.
The executables below are part of GSAK 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 26.61 MB (27898457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FolderShow.exe (1.84 MB)
- gpsbabel.exe (1.55 MB)
- gsak.exe (15.16 MB)
- gsakactive.exe (9.50 KB)
- gsakdual.exe (1.77 MB)
- GsakSqlite.exe (3.46 MB)
- MacroEditor.exe (1.91 MB)
- png2bmp.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.36 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (48.00 KB)
- cm2gpx.exe (52.00 KB)
- cmconvert.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about GSAK 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GSAK 126.96.36.199 is an application by CWE computer services. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GSAK 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GSAK 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GSAK 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GSAK 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the GSAK 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GSAK 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GSAK 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GSAK 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gsak.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gsak\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GSAK 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing GSAK 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GSAK 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GSAK 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GSAK 188.8.131.52 by CWE computer services from your computer, nor are we saying that GSAK 184.108.40.206 by CWE computer services is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GSAK 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130