GRT Data Recovery 3.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove GRT Data Recovery 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0 from your computerGRTSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GRTSoft. Click on http://www.grtsoft.com/
to get more information about GRT Data Recovery 3.0 on GRTSoft's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GRT Data Recovery GOTD 23-01-2014 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GRT Data Recovery 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRT Data Recovery GOTD 23-01-2014\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named frecover.exe and its approximative size is 2.35 MB (2459936 bytes).
GRT Data Recovery 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.49 MB (3658939
bytes) on disk.
- frecover.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of GRT Data Recovery 3.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GRT Data Recovery 3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery\frecover.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRT Data Recovery\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GRT Data Recovery_is1
GRT Data Recovery 3.0 is a program marketed by GRTSoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GRT Data Recovery 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GRT Data Recovery 3.0". If it exists on your system the GRT Data Recovery 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GRT Data Recovery 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GRT Data Recovery 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GRT Data Recovery 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.grtsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRT Data Recovery GOTD 23-01-2014\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0.
8. After removing GRT Data Recovery 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GRT Data Recovery 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GRT Data Recovery 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0 by GRTSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that GRT Data Recovery 3.0 by GRTSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GRT Data Recovery 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:14:53.303