This page is about GPlay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GPlay from your computerGPlay.ro
. You can find out more on GPlay.ro or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gplay.ro
to get more info about GPlay on GPlay.ro's website. The program is usually installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay" directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. GPlay's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay\GPlay_Setup_16745.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.50 MB (2619392 bytes) on disk and is labeled GPlay.exe.
The executables below are part of GPlay. They occupy an average of 3.51 MB (3681384
bytes) on disk.
- configurera2.exe (194.50 KB)
- GPlay.exe (2.50 MB)
- GPlay_Setup_16745.exe (554.60 KB)
- Updater.exe (92.00 KB)
- gplaybwc.exe (196.00 KB)
This data is about GPlay version 220.127.116.11
GPlay is a program released by GPlay.ro. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GPlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GPlay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GPlay or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPlay". The GPlay app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GPlay in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GPlay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPlay:
- The publisher is: http://www.gplay.ro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay\GPlay_Setup_16745.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GPlay.
8. After uninstalling GPlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GPlay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GPlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GPlay by GPlay.ro from your PC, nor are we saying that GPlay by GPlay.ro is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GPlay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 16:51:35.100