GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52
This web page is about GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 from your computerGeeks3D.com
. More information on Geeks3D.com can be found here
. You can see more info about GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 at http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.22 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.22\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GpuCapsViewer.exe and occupies 3.94 MB (4126208 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199. They take 4.62 MB (4844705
bytes) on disk.
- GpuCapsViewer.exe (3.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 is an application released by Geeks3D.com. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you click GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ozone3d.net/gpu_caps_viewer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Geeks3D\GPU_Caps_Viewer_v1.22\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GPU Caps Viewer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GPU Caps Viewer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 by Geeks3D.com from your PC, nor are we saying that GPU Caps Viewer 22.214.171.124 by Geeks3D.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GPU Caps Viewer 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:46.163