This web page is about GPSBabel 1.4.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4 from your PCGPSBabel
. Further information on GPSBabel can be seen here
. You can read more about on GPSBabel 1.4.4 at http://www.gpsbabel.org
. Usually the GPSBabel 1.4.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GPSBabel folder, depending on the user's option during install. GPSBabel 1.4.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called gpsbabelfe.exe and it has a size of 874.00 KB (894976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GPSBabel 1.4.4. They occupy an average of 3.17 MB (3319086
bytes) on disk.
- gpsbabel.exe (1.57 MB)
- gpsbabelfe.exe (874.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (755.28 KB)
The current page applies to GPSBabel 1.4.4 version 1.4.4
GPSBabel 1.4.4 is a program offered by the software company GPSBabel. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GPSBabel 1.4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GPSBabel 1.4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GPSBabel 1.4.4". If it exists on your system the GPSBabel 1.4.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GPSBabel 1.4.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GPSBabel 1.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GPSBabel 1.4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.gpsbabel.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GPSBabel 1.4.4.
8. After removing GPSBabel 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPSBabel 1.4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GPSBabel 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GPSBabel 1.4.4 by GPSBabel from your computer, nor are we saying that GPSBabel 1.4.4 by GPSBabel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GPSBabel 1.4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:24:49.090