GOM Video Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to remove GOM Video Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your systemGretech Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Gretech Corporation. Click on http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
to get more data about GOM Video Converter on Gretech Corporation's website. GOM Video Converter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing GOM Video Converter is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 128.09 KB (131160 bytes) on disk and is called GomVC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GOM Video Converter. They occupy 7.43 MB (7791710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomReader.exe (2.70 MB)
- GomVC.exe (128.09 KB)
- GomVCmain.exe (4.29 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (133.10 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (90.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.09 KB)
This page is about GOM Video Converter version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Video Converter:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall GOM Video Converter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GOM Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\GomVCmain.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\GomVCmain.exe.FriendlyAppName
GOM Video Converter is an application marketed by Gretech Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GOM Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GOM Video Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Video Converter". If it exists on your system the GOM Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GOM Video Converter in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GOM Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GOM Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Video Converter.
8. After removing GOM Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:45:05.550