GOM Video Converter
This info is about GOM Video Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your computerGretech Corporation
. You can read more on Gretech Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about GOM Video Converter can be found at http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
. GOM Video Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GOM Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GomVC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 128.09 KB (131168 bytes) on disk.
GOM Video Converter contains of the executables below. They take 9.34 MB (9790447
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomReader.exe (2.69 MB)
- GomVC.exe (128.09 KB)
- GomVCmain.exe (4.40 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (113.61 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (58.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.21 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Video Converter version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Video Converter:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove GOM Video Converter from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by GOM Video Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\GomVC.exe
GOM Video Converter is a program released by the software company Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GOM Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Video Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GOM Video Converter in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling GOM Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:53:08.213