GOM Video Converter
You can find below details on how to remove GOM Video Converter for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your computerGretech Corporation
. More info about Gretech Corporation can be found here
. More information about GOM Video Converter can be found at http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GOM Video Converter is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe. GomVC.exe is the GOM Video Converter's primary executable file and it takes close to 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) on disk.
GOM Video Converter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.49 MB (7850139
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomReader.exe (2.69 MB)
- GomVC.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomVCmain.exe (4.34 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (132.67 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (90.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GOM Video Converter. For other GOM Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Video Converter is a program released by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GOM Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Video Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GOM Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Video Converter". If it exists on your system the GOM Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GOM Video Converter in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMVideoConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Video Converter.
8. After removing GOM Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Video Converter by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:52:20.387