This page is about GOM Remote for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GOM Remote from your PCGOM & Company
. Go over here
for more details on GOM & Company. GOM Remote is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMRemote2 directory, depending on the user's decision. GOM Remote's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\Uninstall.exe. GomRemote2.exe is the GOM Remote's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.09 MB (5341632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GOM Remote. They occupy an average of 7.16 MB (7507542
bytes) on disk.
- GomRemote2.exe (5.09 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.71 KB)
This web page is about GOM Remote version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other GOM Remote releases:
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove GOM Remote from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GOM Remote:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\CrashDumpCollector.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\GomRemote2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\gomremote2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\GrLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\GrLauncher.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\GrLauncher_Global.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResDe.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResEn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResEs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResFr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResIt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResJa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResKo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResPt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResRu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResTh.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResTr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResZh_cn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\lang\ResZh_tw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMRemote2\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GOM Remote
GOM Remote is an application by GOM & Company. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GOM Remote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GOM Remote with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Remote or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Remote". The GOM Remote app will be found automatically. When you click GOM Remote in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GOM Remote, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Remote.
8. After uninstalling GOM Remote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Remote that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Remote with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Remote by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Remote by GOM & Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Remote supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 05:34:17.397