You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GOM Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GOM Player from your PCGretech Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Gretech Corporation. Further information about GOM Player can be seen at http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GOM Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe. GOM Player's main file takes about 8.01 MB (8400480 bytes) and its name is GOM.EXE.
GOM Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.77 MB (9197161
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOM.EXE (8.01 MB)
- GomWiz.exe (434.11 KB)
- GrLauncher.exe (136.10 KB)
- KillGom.exe (3.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- ShellRegister.exe (4.50 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (46.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5209
of GOM Player. Click on the links below for other GOM Player versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall GOM Player:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GOM Player
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\avcodec-gp-55.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\avformat-gp-55.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\avutil-gp-52.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\codecs\MpaDecFilter.ax
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
GOM Player is an application released by Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase GOM Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GOM Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Player". The GOM Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GOM Player in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GOM Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Player:
- The publisher is: http://player.gomlab.com/eng/support/supportcenter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Player.
8. After removing GOM Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GOM Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GOM Player by Gretech Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Player by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:57:36.510