GOM Mix Pro
This info is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your PCGOM & Company
. You can find out more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMMixPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GOM Mix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GomMixProMain.exe is the GOM Mix Pro's main executable file and it takes around 12.93 MB (13558720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GOM Mix Pro. They take about 19.78 MB (20738373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.44 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (12.93 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (4.15 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.72 KB)
This data is about GOM Mix Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. For more GOM Mix Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application offered by GOM & Company. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GOM Mix Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it exists on your system the GOM Mix Pro application will be found automatically. After you click GOM Mix Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After uninstalling GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Mix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:56:12.020