GOM ENCODER is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your systemGretech Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gretech Corporation. You can get more details on GOM ENCODER at https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
. GOM ENCODER is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GOM ENCODER is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. GOM ENCODER's primary file takes about 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) and is called GomEnc.exe.
GOM ENCODER is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.97 MB (5212812
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (3.14 MB)
- GomReader.exe (1.39 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (131.13 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (79.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GOM ENCODER. You can find below info on other releases of GOM ENCODER:
...click to view all...
GOM ENCODER is an application marketed by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase GOM ENCODER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM ENCODER or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM ENCODER". If it is installed on your PC the GOM ENCODER application will be found very quickly. When you click GOM ENCODER in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM ENCODER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM ENCODER:
- The publisher is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM ENCODER.
8. After uninstalling GOM ENCODER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM ENCODER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM ENCODER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM ENCODER in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-02 07:29:50.350