GOM Cam (x86)
This page is about GOM Cam (x86) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) from your systemGOM & Company
. You can find out more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. Usually the GOM Cam (x86) application is found in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GOM Cam (x86) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GOMCam.exe is the GOM Cam (x86)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 3.76 MB (3946424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GOM Cam (x86). They take about 6.31 MB (6612130
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.76 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (105.93 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder.exe (280.43 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.06 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.93 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5236
of GOM Cam (x86). Click on the links below for other GOM Cam (x86) versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x86) is an application marketed by the software company GOM & Company. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GOM Cam (x86) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Cam (x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x86)". The GOM Cam (x86) program will be found automatically. When you select GOM Cam (x86) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GOM Cam (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Cam (x86).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 05:35:40.920