GNU Privacy Guard
This info is about GNU Privacy Guard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard from your computerFree Software Foundation
. You can read more on Free Software Foundation or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gnupg.org/
if you want to read more on GNU Privacy Guard on Free Software Foundation's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GNU Privacy Guard is C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\uninst-gnupg.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninst-gnupg.exe and occupies 90.53 KB (92707 bytes).
GNU Privacy Guard contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.84 MB (1925667
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gpg.exe (962.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_curl.exe (81.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_finger.exe (72.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_hkp.exe (86.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_ldap.exe (42.50 KB)
- gpgsplit.exe (132.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (412.00 KB)
- uninst-gnupg.exe (90.53 KB)
The current page applies to GNU Privacy Guard version 1.4.20
only. You can find below a few links to other GNU Privacy Guard versions:
...click to view all...
GNU Privacy Guard is a program offered by the software company Free Software Foundation. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GNU Privacy Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "GNU Privacy Guard". If it exists on your system the GNU Privacy Guard program will be found very quickly. After you select GNU Privacy Guard in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GNU Privacy Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GNU Privacy Guard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gnupg.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\uninst-gnupg.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GNU Privacy Guard.
8. After removing GNU Privacy Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GNU Privacy Guard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GNU Privacy Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard by Free Software Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that GNU Privacy Guard by Free Software Foundation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:25:55.370